内蒙古体彩11选五规则:IB Fast Facts
山东十一选五走势图360 www.n2th.net The International Baccalaureate? (IB) is a non-profit educational foundation, motivated by its mission, focused on the student.
Our three programmes for students aged 3 to 19 help develop the intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills to live, learn and work in a rapidly globalizing world.
Founded in 1968, we currently work with 3,035 schools in 139 countries to develop and offer three challenging programmes to over 854,000 students aged 3 to 19 years.
What makes the IB unique
- We offer a continuum of education, consisting of three programmes for students aged 3 to 19.
- We are proud of our reputation for high quality education sustained for over 35 years.
- We encourage international-mindedness in IB students. To do this, we believe that students must first develop an understanding of their own cultural and national identity.
- We encourage a positive attitude to learning by encouraging students to ask challenging questions, to critically reflect, to develop research skills, to learn how to learn and to participate in community service.
- We ensure that our programmes are accessible to students in a wide variety of schools—national, international, public and private—through our unique relationship with IB World Schools worldwide.
IB World Schools statistics
Information source: IBO website. Please visit www.ibo.org to find out more.